I can remember writing this post last year in blogmas and getting so excited, so I’m so happy to be sharing another Christmas giveaway today!I I have always wanted to make this an annual thing and I thought that blogmas would be a good time to, so the Christmas giveaway prize is almost like a Christmas present for one of my readers. I chose things that I would love to receive and I hope you like it as much as I do, I think that the prize is really cute and I look forward to seeing who receives it. It’s not the biggest giveaway in the world but I really like it and I hope the winner loves it too! I wanted to give something back for everything that my readers have given me over the past year, and in this post you will see what you will receive if you do win and then at the end I will be sharing what you have to do in order to win. Its so exciting!
So I created a hamper filled with some of my favourite ‘stocking filler’ style gifts:
- ‘Work hard play harder’ lined notebook
- Mini 2019 diary
- A full set of pastel highlighters- my fave!
- The Body shop goodies- including mango body butter, a lip balm and the full bath bomb collection
- 3 packs of Kiss false nails
- A mini copper reindeer bauble– isnt this just so cute?
- Rainy day scented candle- this brand are amazing and the candles smell fab!
- Yes to cotton sheet mask- perfect for sensitive skin types but all skin types would get hydration from this. Plus I love Yes to!
- Tri coloured makeup bag- this would be perfect for either a makeup bag or a pencil case.
- Glitter lip gloss collection- these lip glosses not only come in a bauble but also have such a metallic shine to them, they would be perfect for a christmas/new year party!
So that’s the giveaway! So now onto the rules and how to win this goody box!
In order to win, you have to follow my Instagram (@indigorosee), like the giveaway photo and make a comment (although spam comments won’t count). The giveaway closes at 6pm on the 17th December (two weeks today) and the winner will be announced the following day in my blog post, going live at 6pm. If the winner doesn’t reply to me within that 24 hour period, I will choose another winner.
Unfortunately the giveaway is UK only, as the postage and packaging would be too expensive at the moment to do this giveaway. I’m so sorry to my international readers but I hope to do a giveaway that is open to everyone in 2019! If you have any other questions please just let me know and I’ll answer them as best as I can. After announcing the winner I will send the package off, and it should come to you within a week… however it is around Christmas time so the mail will probably be unpredictable. I will try my best to get it to you by the 25th though!
As always thank you so much for reading this and I’m so excited to be able to send this gift to the winner for Christmas.